The essential of children’s mental and physical health is spending time outdoor. Many studies prove that kids who do outdoor activities have a better immune system, get more vitamin D to have better eyesight, sleep better, have lower BMI, are less stressed, are smarter and have better-improved memory and attention. So spend as much time as you can outside with your kids. It is good to be outside around one hour or more every day, but at least 30 minutes are pretty enough too. Outdoor walks and play are very good for the whole family and offer endless opportunities for discovery, creativity and imagination. Besides being good for health, they also give us a lot of fun.
The outdoor activities have many benefits for your kids:
– Increases flexibility and develops muscle strength
– Climbing, running, jumping and other physical activities help to develop gross motor skills, balance, hand-eye coordination, and concentration
– Promotes social and emotional development
– Builds self-confidence and helps to develop social skills when playing with other kids
– Allows them to connect with the natural world
Ideas for Outdoor Activities
– Go for a simple walk – being surrounded by greenery can improve memory and attentiveness
– Visit a park – promotes physical activity and improves mental health
– Visit a farm or a zoo – can help prevent allergies and improve happiness
– Go for a picnic – improves spiritual health
– Cultivate a vegetable garden – improves learning, learns to care and work for something, and gives more confidence, and make kids more willing to try new vegetables
I hope this article has been helpful to you! I would love it if you leave a comment or share it! Thank you!