Being a parent is exciting, responsible, interesting and fun, but it’s not easy, especially when you are a parent for the first time. I would advise you to follow your instincts, but don’t hesitate to ask for advice and help from family and friends. You can find information about everything that excite and interest you. And books can be such an assistant in this wonderful journey. I love to read (even though I have less time with my kid lately) and have picked up some useful (in my opinion) books on parenting. In these books I have found many interesting and valuable tips. In addition, reading books on topics that excite me is fun and diverse for me.
1. What to expect when you’re expecting by Heidi Murkoff
2. What to expect the first year by Heidi Murkoff
3. What to expect the second year by Heidi Murkoff
4. The happiest baby on the block by Harvey Karp
5. The happiest toddler on the block by Harvey Karp